We here at Civitas feel that the conservative movement is still the movement that represents forward thinking, leadership and ideas. With that in mind, we are publishing a collection of short essays, a continuing series about the direction and future of conservatism in North Carolina. Please see our winter issue of Civitas Review Magazine for more on Renewing Conservatism.
Here are some general questions to trigger your thoughts:
- Do you think conservatives are going to rally?
- Do you think voters in 2008 validated the true sentiment of the public and what it wants?
- What should be done to further conservative values and/or the movement in NC?
- What direction or steps should conservatives take to reenergize the movement and insure future successes at the polls?
- What does our state look like with more conservatives in office?
- How do conservative activists engage the wider public?
We encourage you to write down your thoughts and to try to keep it within 500 words or less, which may be edited for brevity, for online publication. Please send us your submission to Civitas Review Editor, Jana Benscoter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These essays are to be original works and not copied in whole or part from other any other source. All submissions become the property of Civitas Institute.