WordPress and Web Developer
Politically conservative non-profit seeks individual with 1-3 years of experience in web development. Must be fluent in WordPress and have the ability to take on development projects, such as themes and plugins from scratch. You will also have to modify existing code and understand it to make improvements and changes in jQuery, PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS.
The qualified candidate will have the following experience and essential skills for the position:
- Extensive WordPress Knowledge. Will need to be able to format articles in clean HTML and CSS. Will also need the skills to develop plugins and themes using PHP and native WordPress functions.
- Must be able to administer the sites without difficulty and fully understand the abilities needed to do so.
- PHP knowledge including Object-oriented programming. This will be essential in terms of WordPress development and modification and understanding of exiting projects.
- Must understand relational databases as well as general MySQL commands to update, insert, drop, and edit tables, as well as understanding user permissions and sanitizing database inputs.
- Responsive web design and CSS Frameworks. Must be fluent with Bootstrap and Foundation. Should have a mobile-first approach to web design, and provide comprehensive evidence of responsive web design.
Position will require a portfolio in addition to cover letter and resume.
Contact Brian Balfour at email@example.com.
Development Operations Associate/Moves Manager
- Administrative management of donor database; input data for new donors and prospective donors;
- write reports for department management;
- organize information flow for the director of development;
- implement and manage development processes, including weekly thank you notes, thank you calls, daily contributions, and weekly contribution reports;
- assist with the management of select vendors;
- Assist in the identification and cultivation of donors, including tracking donor relationships.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree; very strong attention to detail; advanced experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite – especially Excel; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines. To apply, send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Materials may be sent via e-mail to Alexander Guin at Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Added 04/17/15.