The Civitas Institute is looking for summer interns to assist staff in a variety of areas.
Intern responsibilities will focus in a variety of areas, including:
- Policy analysis and state budgeting
- Communications and social media
- Development and donor relations
- Writing and reporting
Interested candidates should:
- Align with Civitas’ mission and values
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Possess working knowledge of MS Office suite of programs. Experience with Salesforce, databases and mapping programs a plus
To apply for the Civitas Summer Internship:
- Complete a cover letter and resume
- Submit the Civitas Internship Application
- Forward completed materials electronically to:
Director of Policy, Bob Luebke, at email@example.com
Note: Completed applications must be received by March 1st, 2019
Founded in 2005, the Civitas Institute is a Raleigh, NC-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit policy organization. Civitas is dedicated to a singular purpose: removing barriers to freedom so that all North Carolinians can enjoy a better life.
The Civitas Summer Internship is a paid internship that provides students the opportunity to learn about state government while working in a professional environment and cultivating important skills. Interns will be paid a competitive wage, but not be eligible for benefits