Funny thing happened on campus.
- Conservative students invite a conservative speaker to address the topic of illegal immigration.
- Protesters attempt to suppress free speech by disrupting speech.
- Protesters that disrupted speech are arrested by campus police.
- University launches long term investigation of campus conservatives and their faculty advisors since some liberal students "feel" victimized becuase someone said something they don't agree with.
- Conservative faculty and staff organize a group to promote the ideals of the Declaration of Independence on campus.
Chapel Hill in 2009? No, East Lansing in 2007. North Carolina's favorite conservative college professor, Mike Adams tells the whole story here.
(Do you ever notice that no one on the Left has any original ideas anymore? They just copy it down from a web site or hear about it at a conference and voila! Insta-protest!)
While we have had step #1 ,#2 & #3, UNC has yet to target the conservatives on campus. They may have a hard time finding the hand full of conservative faculty. If they did, I wonder if conservative professors would take a stand like their collegues at Michigan State.