About this event:
North Carolina Legislators are invited to a Legislative Briefing on Monday, January 30th, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown, just a short walk from the Legislative building.
Legislators will acquire valuable tools and information needed to be a more effective legislator, and the briefing will provide background and analysis of policy issues important to North Carolina.
- Taxes: Jared Walczack, Tax Foundation
- Education Choice: Rep. Carolyn Crawford, Mississippi State Representative
- Elections: Hans Von Spakovsky, Heritage Foundation
- Energy: Dr. Herbert Eckerlin, North Carolina State University
- A special address at lunch from State Treasurer Dale Folwell
This event is for Legislators and legislative staff only.
RSVP by January 25th, 2017 to email@example.com or by calling (919) 747-8052.