The Civitas Institute and the Friedman Foundation invite you to a luncheon to report the results of a statewide education poll and to discuss its policy implications for North Carolina. Come join House Majority Leader Paul Stam, Senator Jerry Tillman, and Rep. Marcus Brandon. Find out what North Carolinians think about education, learn about school choice developments in North Carolina and other states, and hear about prospects for school choice legislation and in the upcoming legislative session.
When: Tuesday, September 18th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Raleigh Crabtree Marriott Hotel, 4500 Marriott Drive, Raleigh NC
With Special Guests
- Paul Di Perna: Research Director, The Friedman Foundation
- Dr. Terry Stoops, Director of Education Studies, John Locke Foundation
- Lindsey Burke, Skillman Fellow in Education, Heritage Foundation
- Legislative Panelists:
- House Majority Leader: Paul Stam
- Senator Jerry Tillman: Co-Chairman of the Senate Education/Higher Education Committee
- Representative Marcus Brandon: Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee