Qualifications: An individual with outstanding oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Keen attention to detail. Must be able to operate independently. Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the marketing and logistics for Civitas events.
- Recruit groups and individuals for Civitas events via phone, email, social media etc.
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meetings.
- Make follow up phone calls to donors, event attendees, and prospective guests
- Assist with creating event collateral materials, signage, and other printed pieces
- Database clean up and management
- Assist with the creation of and mailing of development materials
- Provide support for on-going development activities including prospect research, grant writing support, and donor thank you process.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Terms: The associate will be expected to work 40 hours per week, sometime between the hours of 9:00am–5:30pm, Monday through Friday in our Raleigh office located at 805 Spring Forest Rd. Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27609.
Compensation: This position offers a competitive salary.
About Civitas: Founded in 2005, the Civitas Institute is a Raleigh, NC-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit policy organization. The mission of the Civitas Institute is to facilitate the implementation of conservative policy solutions to improve the lives of all North Carolinians. Towards that end, Civitas provides research, information and training to: empower citizens to become better civic leaders and more informed voters; educate emerging public leaders, enabling them to be more effective in the democratic process; and inform elected officials about citizen-based, free-market solutions to problems facing North Carolinians.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org