The Civitas Institute is excited to announce its new Summer Fellows Program. This is a paid, full-time position for graduating seniors interested in working for North Carolina’s Conservative Voice.
This 3-month long fellowship program offers new professionals the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in the public policy nonprofit world. You will learn about the importance of breaking down barriers to freedom in North Carolina while contributing value using your unique set of skills and knowledge.
For our inaugural 2018 Summer Fellowship Program, we are searching for candidates to fill the role of:
- Budget & Tax Policy Analyst
Desired Background and Skills:
- Familiarity with North Carolina state government
- Interest in policy process
- Experience with researching data and excel spreadsheets
- Desire to learn and contribute
Your work schedule will be 40 hours per week, M-F standard business hours, in our North Raleigh office.
What’s in It for Me?
- Full-time paid work. You will receive a competitive salary during the fellowship.
- Professional networking. You will have access to important contacts in North Carolina’s public policy world.
- Valuable experience. You will work directly with senior staff and gain experience researching state policy and data, as well as creating original content.
- Fellowship begins Monday June 4, 2018 and ends Friday August 31.
- Application deadline is May 10, 2018.
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org