SB 306 has been introduced to North Carolina and “Capital Punishments/Amendments” would put an end to the appeals for The Racial Justice Act as well as end the Moratorium on the Death Penalty. When researching the Racial Justice Act you are likely to find information that has nothing to do with what the Racial Justice Act is all about. The Civitas Institute is committed to the families of the victims and sharing their stories. On this page you will also find articles, videos, and blogs that tell what The Racial Justice Act is.
Video series: The Real Victims of the Racial Justice Act: The Turner Family
- The True Victims of the Racial Justice Act
- Ensuring Justice for North Carolina
- Time For A Return to an Effective Death Penalty
- North Carolina’s “Racial Justice Act”
- Legislature Kills Death Penalty in North Carolina – The Racial Justice Act