Sept. 17, 2014
CONTACT: Francis De Luca (919) 834-2099 Francis.DeLuca@nccivitas.org
RALEIGH – Civitas President Francis De Luca on Thursday will file a complaint with the North Carolina State Board of Elections (SBOE) against out-of-state groups that have violated state law and FCC regulations.
He will also speak at a press conference about the complaints.
- What: Press conference about Civitas Institute complaint filed with the SBOE against out-of-state groups that have violated state law and federal regulations.
- Who: Civitas President Francis X. De Luca will speak about why the policy institute is acting.
- Where: Outside the SBOE office, 441 N. Harrington St., Raleigh, NC 27603
- When: 10 am, Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
- Why: Our complaint will show how out-of-state groups are violating state and federal regulations.
The Civitas Institute is a policy institute based in Raleigh, N.C. More information is available at www.nccivitas.org, or contact Jim Tynen at (919) 834-2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.