Are you frustrated that your child isn’t getting the kind of education he or she deserves? Do you feel that the school your child isn’t necessarily a good fit for the school they attend? Are you concerned these conditions may limit their future opportunities and often wonder what you can do?
Stop worrying. There is hope. School choice and Education Savings Accounts offer parents a variety of solutions to address these concerns. Want to learn more? Come to a Town Hall Meeting from 5pm-6:30pm on Thursday, February 4th at Caldwell Academy in Greensboro. Come Learn how:
- School choice can help revitalize local communities
- Education savings Accounts can help parents take control of how and where their children are educated.
- Learn how you can help make these changes in North Carolina.
- Bart Danielsen, Professor, North Carolina State University & Environmentalists for Education Reform
- Jonathan Butcher, Director of Education Studies, Goldwater Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Bob Luebke, Senior Policy Analyst, Civitas Institute, Raleigh, NC
There is no cost to attend but registration is required. To register click here
Want to Know more about Education Savings Accounts ?
Want to Know more about Environmentalists for Education Reform
Hope to see you Thursday nite!